But please check out our annual events below. We will have more specific details coming soon!
– Visit the guest speakers at the historic State Theater
– Take a narrated tram ride through historic downtown Point Pleasant
– Listen to the live bands & entertainment
– There are plenty of kids activities, games, and entertainment as well!
– Run in the Mothman 5k
– Watch (or participate in) the Miss Mothman Pageant
– Take a narrated tour into the TNT area (HURRY! They sell out fast!)
– Get on one of the TNT/Mothman hayrides
– Visit the vendors! Lots of merchandise and food vendors at the festival (including the famous Mothman Pancakes)!
– Eat at Harris Steak House (AKA – The Mothman Diner)
– Take a tour of the historic (and some say haunted) Lowe Hotel
– Visit the Silver Bridge memorial
– Get you picture taken with Mothman and the Men in Black
– Take your picture with the famous Mothman Statue
– Take an aerial tour overtop of the TNT area from the Mason County Airport
– Visit the World’s Only Mothman Museum
…………….AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!